October 24, 2013

Some classes - for FREE!


Hope you're having a great week.

As you are more than likely aware, I have a lot of my patterns for sale over on Craftsy. I am putting up new ones every month or so. I know some of you aren't sure what Craftsy is all about, so today I'm going to tell you a little about it and give you a link to their free classes.

Craftsy is a worldwide craft community offering online classes. It also has a patterns marketplace where independent designers can sell their patterns; a supplies shop with great deals on yarn, fabric, and class kits; and a projects section where members share pictures of their latest craft successes.

With more than two million members, Craftsy has something for just about everyone, in categories ranging from quilting, sewing, knitting, painting, photography, cooking, cake decorating and more.


I enrolled for the Craftsy Block of the Month 2013 course this year.  It is so great to have the convenience of a world-class instructor in your home. I really like the concept of online courses. You are able to learn at your own pace, anytime. Online learning is a fantastic alternative for people with busy schedules or who have difficulty leaving the house. It also allows you to watch a troubling section over-and-over again, so you can see exactly how a technique is carried out, or refer back to your class for relevant concepts before beginning any new projects.

As you can see, I love Craftsy.  I know you will too!

Happy stitching!
Val


Disclosure:  Craftsy is so fantastic that I decided to become a Craftsy Affiliate. This means that if you click on their links on my blog and make a purchase, I receive a small payment from them. 

1 comment:

Marie said...

Merci Val de ces explications fort utile!
Bonne semaine
Bisous MChristine