March 10, 2009

Entering Blog land

With daughter, Janelle's, encouragement http://janellesjoy.blogspot.com/, I am entering blog land!

I LOVE stitching and feel so blessed to have time to do lots of it now that I am retired. The highlight of my new career would probably be having my first design published in 2005 in the Australian Magazine, Patchwork and Stitching. Since then, I have had designs featured in magazines such as, Country Threads, Australian Country Craft and Decorating, Homespun, Handmade and Embroidery and Cross Stitch.

I hope you will enjoy following my journey.

Here is a sneak peak of a design I have just sent off to Country Threads which will appear in the special children's issue in July.

1 comment:

Janelle said...

Yay Mum! You finally did it... glad to see you in blog land!!